Saturday, May 30, 2015

Girl Talk: Deal Breakers

   
 When it comes to choosing a mate, we generally have a list. My list changed over the years, like when I was 16, my list included cute, someone who likes to kiss and hold hands, hell someone gay and not straight! lol Two years later at 18, my list got longer, sexy, no kids, clean cut, big dick, thugged out, nice hands, etc. Then at 21, it was tall (at least 6'2), light skin, chubby, high sex drive, big dick, sexy as hell, own car, own place, A JOB, have some goals, do more than smoke and sell weed, masculine with a touch of feminine...somebody to put a ring on it(I'm just say), etc.
     I say all that to say, we all have our lists, as well as our deal breakers. Essentially most women (and the occasional gay man) require 4 things from men: Money, Good Looks, Great Sex, and to be faithful. Now I know what ya'll thinking, there is WAY more than 4, but I think these are 4 of the most important, lol. So my question ladies and gentlemen...what is your deal breaker?
     What about that ching-ching-ching? What about that bling-bling-bling? Let's say you're dating a guy and he is fine as HELL! I'm talking STEAMING chocolate, HOT caramel or SEXY vanilla. This man is so drop dead gorgeous you're just like DAMN!! And on top of that, his sex is BANGING! I'm talking thigh tinglin', leg shakin', lip bitin', BANGING! And he's faithful to boot. He only has eyes for you faithful. But...no green...no no, not marijuana...no peso, cash money=zero. No job...not even unemployment or a financial aid check! Could you deal? I mean sure he's looking...well HOPEFULLY he's looking. But he can't support you or himself. I guess for me it depends on how long ya'll been together? If ya'll live together? etc. If it's too early in the relationship, I think I'd get tired of having to pay for everything. By him being sex, good sex and faithful, he'd probably wouldn't make it pass fuck friend status. Just keeping it real. But if we've been together for some years, then I could be more lenient, but he can't be on no lazy type shit. I need a man who's gonna grind with me, not stay a home playing video games and smoking weed all day, HELL NO!! But if you're married...that damn for richer or poor got you stuck!
     Let's talk about sex baby! Let's talk about you and me! OK, so you're with a guy, his financial situation is pretty good, he's stable. Although you're independent and can provide for yourself, if you need him, he got you! Rent paid, JEA, tank on full, MK bag, whatever! And to add to that, body AND face on FLEEK! I'm talking Idris, Shemar or Channing on fleek! And he's so faithful he's only committed to you. BUT in the words of TLC...Sex ain't worth a damn! I mean, head game pitiful, small dick and can't feel it or hell, big dick and can't work it! I mean this fella can't even get the 4 Play right! Could you deal? They say sex ain't everything and there are some who say, it's overrated and don't enjoy it....But for ME, that is a deal breaker! I know some of ya'll are saying, oh that can be fixed! ....hmmmmm....and if it doesn't improve then what? EXACTLY! But I guess you can be cool with 3/4 and invest in Bedroom Kandi :/
     You're nothing but a liar, cheater, deceiver, heartbreaker...So you've been in this relationship for a little bit. You think you've got the man of your dreams. He puts it down in the bedroom, I'm talking Dive In, Neighbors Know My Name, making love faces put it down! Wait...I got one better, I'm talking Half on a baby, 12 Play, Seems like you're ready PUT IT DOWN! And...he's so damn fine, you 'round here singing 'When I See U', I'm talking so fine, you don't even bring him around your girls. Plus he has a successful career, I'm talking 6 figure annual, very well put together fella, but...he's also put together for her, the hoe at his job, the thot at the gym, the slut down the street, your trifling cousin on ya daddy side and hell maybe even your new gay best friend from work! This fool can't be faithful to save his damn live. Can you deal? Do you like to share? Hell, I know I don't! This is DEFINITELY a deal breaker for me! I won't be a notch on a belt for no man! It's not just about the cheating, loyalty and trust falls under this one ya'll! So if you can't trust him, what's the point?
     Sorry bruh, I'm a have to pass....So you're dating this guy, he's super faithful, he's not even tempted by anyone else. This guy tells you you're the only one and he could see himself settling down with you, for real, for real. Ya'll could have a great future, very well established, got his own place, real nice car, Master Degree, so you know that bank account is nice, and you let him have a slice of the pie a few times. And boy oh boy, this man is a FREAK! I'm talking kisses down low, sex on the ceiling, drunk in love, 50 shades of grey FREAKY!!! And you love it, he makes you feel passion in ways no other man has. BUT...that face though... I'm talking...let's just have sex in the dark boo. Oh meet INSIDE the movie theater boo, let's not go out to eat, let's just order in boo. How can you spend forever with someone that you are just not attracted to? Now granted, attraction can come from other things, but you can barely look him in the face! Can you deal? Or he just has the nastiest, cockiest, over arrogant, talks condescending to others, just a real bad attitude, I'm talking he's just not really a good person. His insides are so UgLy, it makes his face hideous! Now tell me can you deal with THAT? I could probably deal with...not so attractive, if he has a good heart, can put it down, got money AND he's faithful and wants to put a ring on it!!! I think I could find attraction elsewhere....I think...I'm just saying.
    So you see ladies and gentlemen, we all have lists, but each attribute that is missing is a lot to think about...now if he's missing more than ONE!!!! Ooh chile, hell no, now that's a completely different conversation, I don't even know if you'll be considered, I mean I'm just keeping it 100 with ya'll for real!

No comments:

Post a Comment