Friday, September 4, 2015

Open Your Eyes

It's 1:56AM and I'm a bit tired from the week. My husband and I have done a lot of running around this week. The weekend is approaching at an accelerated rate and we haven't started on ANY of our homework for this week yet -_-. But now I smell like Gain because we've cleaned this entire home with our new Mr. Clean Gain scented cleaner lol Love this stuff. So a busy homework filled Labor Day weekend, but at least the house is clean! lol. Any who, I'm chilling with a Seagram's Jamaican Me Happy and I'm ready to write. Ok. So this one's for the ladies. I have the utmost respect for women, but sometimes these ladies seem to go deaf and blind when it comes to a man! For instance, these young girls today be with these no good, no jobs, no education fools and then oops! Oh my God! I'm pregnant! But instead of these young ladies thinking...Oh, I'm gonna get my life together and do better for my child so my child won't have to struggle, they get in there minds, that's my baby's father, we have a connection, he's gonna change when the baby comes....Girl Bye! If he wasn't shit before he came in you, then he still won't be shit with a baby in your uterus. No matter how many of these stories happen, these girls still put so much faith in these no good dudes! Just because he lay up with you, eat your food, and fuck you, doesn't mean he's gonna be your husband or a good father. Remember that! And don't get me started with these girls that wanna name these babies after a baby daddy that ain't shit! Girl, what planet are you from?! Where they do that at? (Oh yeah, EARTH!) Like what the fuck! If this mutherfucker ain't making your life easier and more secure at ALL during your pregnancy, he has NO ENTITLEMENT to have a junior! A man should compliment your life not complicate it! Then when his ass get ghost and find another dumb chick to play house with, you wanna regret the shit and give the baby a nickname...Girl Bye! Young ladies be smarter than that! Demand more from these dudes. If he can't match you or bring something more to the table, then cut your loses! Save yourself the stress, headache and pains! But taking this a step further...Let's say you already have a child and you meet a new guy. To be honest, the most important thing is not just how he treats you, but how he treats your child! How can you put up/lay up/play house with, a dude and talk about something serious, but he doesn't love your child? And don't play the coy card with me, because if you weren't so caught up and happy that you're finally getting a lil piece of dick you could notice things. How does he act around your child? Does he promote positive changes? If not, then it's a non factor. Your child should not be AFRAID of the man you're with, especially if he is not their father. Stop turning blind eyes to these things young ladies. Because then when something happens and he does something inappropriate or takes discipline too far, you're now sitting there crying like "I didn't know" "He wasn't like that before". Listen to your children. I'm sorry but if I was a single parent dating, there isn't dick good enough in this world to make me ignore my baby's pleas. When my father met my mother he took in 3 teenagers and loved them like they were his own! Supported them, nurtured them, he wasn't their father but he was definitely a strong father figure. And he treated my mother with the utmost respect. Now THAT'S a real man. Like real talk! Now I've focused on the young ladies but the older ladies do this shit too. They look down on these young girls, talking about what they should be doing, this that and the third but then get a piece of dick and be all dick sprung and acting stupid too! Anyone can make a mistake, but mid 30s, 40s and 50s, you should know better! I'm sorry you should! When 30-40 something women are fulfilled in the career (or even if their not) they make it known they're looking for a good man. It may take them some time, but they finally find the man (they think) God has sent them. Now ladies don't be sold a dollar and dream from these older men. Because they will do it! A opportunist comes in all ages, shapes and sizes! Make sure these men love your kids as well. You may feel like oh it's just teenage rebellion or some shit like that. Yeah sometimes teenagers act out when their mother starts dating a new guy, but when the shit seems out of character from your child, take heed! No matter how old you are, God will still test you if he feels you have not learned from your previous mistakes. And sometimes when the obvious signs seem to slip through the cracks, he sends his message through your child. And sometimes no matter how much of a woman of God you are, if you don't have your eyes open, you won't see what God is trying to show you. Do you hear me? Let me back that thing up one more time! If your eyes are not open to what God is trying to show you, how can you see any form of a sign that you are praying for? And that's real talk! Ladies take the time to get to know these men before you bring them around your children. Rapist, opportunist and Low Lives go to church too! They just pray for different things. One thing you never wanna do, is be so blinded by a man that you alienate everyone around you, including your child. And then when the shit hits the fan and the pieces are falling everywhere, who do you run to? The bottom line is know your worth and have standards when it comes to men. If a man seems to good to be true, then he probably is. Take your time to find out the real deal, and when you do, do not turn blind eye to the signs that he is showing you. I was once told, if someone shows you who they are, BELIEVE THEM! And that's keeping it 100!

No comments:

Post a Comment