Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Sky Blue...The Poem

I often wonder when my life really began...
Was it the day I first touched my mother's hand?
Or maybe the day I realized I was gay?
Bullied, tormented, ridiculed
No way
I can't tell you the many days and nights I've cried
Over heartbreak, and lies, especially when my dads died
Those little fragments make up of me
And still I feel determined to share with you, for the world to see
The day I realized my passion
Was derived from pain
Some days I felt like I'd go insane
But when did my life begin?
The day I truly loved and found strength from within?
Maybe
I won't stop dreaming
I could fill a wall with my dreams
So big, so wide
They'll never hide
Never stop
But my one true dream is of love
Unconditional, unwavering, irrational
Do you know of these things?
Found someone to share in my dream
Someone to smile as the sky is blue
My dreams came true
The day I said I do
Sky Blue In love with you
My life began...
The day you touched my hand
Sky Blue wrapped up in you
Warm yet cool
Intense and refreshed
Free as can be
Through the pain, God saw me through
To end up, Sky Blue in love with you

No comments:

Post a Comment