Saturday, December 12, 2015

Hello

Hello. It's me. I was wondering after all these weeks, if you and me could meet...lol It's 2:59 AM, and I am sleepy but I'm ready to reconnect with everyone. It's been a busy couple of weeks. First of all, I hope everyone had a GREAT Thanksgiving, I know I did. And to all my college students, we are DONE with finals week!!! Yep, it is winter break in this BITCH!!! And I don't plan on logging into my school website until NEXT YEAR! Speaking of which, this will be by last semester, because in May, my husband and I will graduate with an Associate's Degree!!!! I know right!! EXCITING TIMES!!! I think this will be a catch up Blog for me....so let's get to it, here are my random thoughts!

To piggy back on my graduation. I must say, it is surreal. Because 4-5 years ago, I didn't think i'd ever get back in school, let alone graduate. And here I am, with the strength and encouragement of my husband. We motivate each other. Push each other. Us doing well in school, is not just for him, or me. But for US, our future, our kids, the life we want for each other. If the person you are with does not push you to achieve your maximum potential, I'll say it like this, you need to re-evaluate some things. Like seriously. Speaking of graduation, when I graduate I will be the FIRST of my siblings to graduate with a degree. THE FIRST! Not to say that they're not successful in their own ways, but I will be the first of my mother's children to go to college and get a degree. Imagine that, the youngest, the one that came late in life, taking it all the way. So why does it feel like it means nothing to my family? Why is it that my husband and I seem like the only ones excited about our graduation? My niece will graduate high school next June, a month after me, and that overshadows EVERYTHING. Don't get me wrong, anyone who knows me, knows I love my niece, that's my ride or die right there. It's not her, it's her mother and mine. They act as if my graduation means nothing. They talk about this BIG graduation party for her and wanted to include my little cousin who also graduates high school. But the first one to get a college degree is completely overlooked. Now at first, I felt some kind of way that I'm not being celebrated or even acknowledged, but then I realized. My husband is my cheerleader. He celebrates me and I do the same for him. Maybe it wasn't meant for me to be forgotten, or hell him too. But I'm tired of getting the shit stick when it comes to me and my marriage. Some people secretly hate you for what they have not achieved for themselves. Which brings me to my next thought...

Next month, in exactly ONE MONTH, I will be married ONE YEAR!! I look back at those memories and think about how happy I was and how stressed I was on who was coming and who was not coming. But the crazy thing is. My husband and I always say, the people that were meant to be there, were there. And I believe that. BUT...it sometimes bugs me that some people that have seen our relationship through good and bad, were not able to attend. Especially since, some of the people in the group picture we are not close with anymore. I will not name names, and this is not a bashing session or anything like that. But it's just odd that a person I wanted there, who I always wanted to be a part of my wedding, I don't even speak to anymore.  I won't go into in detail, but even on my husband's side. Family is one thing, they're always gonna be there. But I've learned that friends really do come and go. Jealously...envy...whatever....It just means that they weren't meant to share in the rest of my journey. And I accept that. I still got my best friend, so what can I say, some friendships are meant to last forever, even if you don't speak every day.

Ok, what the fuck is up with all these damn bomb threats in our schools? Like for real. Everyone wanted to jump to the girl's defiance when she got yanked from her chair, but look at what kids are doing. Threatening to shoot up school parking lots, hacking schools, bomb threats. And Y'ALL don't think these kids today are out of control??? We are loosing grip, at what point is enough, enough? And that's all I'm a say about that for now.

And in closing, I saw The Wiz Live and um...y'all need to stop jumping on damn Raven Symone. Y'all always wanna talk about black people don't support each other, but as soon as someone has an opinion they're not supporting. GIRL BYE! No, BITCH BYE! I agree with Raven, I missed the "movie version" too. Notice I said movie version, because y'all quick to throw up that it was not the original. But most people DID NOT know that. So I agree, I miss Diana and Michael! It was the shit! I don't agree with everything Raven says sometimes but I'm a say what she can't say because she's on TV. GET THE FUCK OVER IT!  It was good, but it wasn't ALL THAT! Queen Latifah almost fell and them vocals were not up to par, the Dorothy girl got on my damn nerves! And Mary was only an OK Evilene to me. And y'all know I love Mary. But...it was just ok. Ne-Yo did good, everyone did good. But it was just OKAY! I'm not on TV, so if you say something to me, I'm gonna say something back. And unlike her, I will tell you to get the fuck out of my face, if you coming with some bullshit!

So I think that just about sums up our catch up of random thoughts. I wanna say, I love all my supports, please keep spreading the word about me, and sharing and retweeting.  All my overseas supports, Thank you! I just want everyone to love yourself enough to know your worth. Reach for your dreams and know that everything is possible.  With hard work and determination, you can have what ever you want out of life. It's ok to make mistakes, it's not about the mistakes you make, it's about what you do after that defines you. There are gonna be many to doubt you, hate you, envy you, but you have to build and keep pushing forward.  The past can only hurt if you let it. The only one that can stop your future is you. Let's step forward and keep it 100! Let's start repost, retweeting and letting people know you're 100! #keepit100 with #Therealmrclark, so everyone knows, this is some real shit and you're about that real shit, AND THAT'S KEEP IT 100!

No comments:

Post a Comment