Thursday, May 21, 2015

Run Its Course Pt.2 (What About Your Friends)

Ok...so I realized that I'm a person that sets out to inspire people and stand for something. I do not regret the original blog I wrote, but I had to realize it is not my style. Just because someone does something to you, doesn't mean you let yourself get out of character and lash out. So I'm gonna say what I intended to say...Friends come and go. Some are there for a season, a reason or a lifetime. It's up to us to be able to tell the difference. I'm the type of person who loves hard. When you're my friend, you're my friend, and I go hard for my friends. But that hasn't always been returned. So with that being said, you have to be grateful for the ones who are still in your life AND grateful for the ones who aren't. Life doesn't stop and the world doesn't end. If a friendship is worth saving then save it, if not move on...I just know what I want for my friendships and that's the ability to be honest and to be there like a friend should. Now THAT'S me keeping it 100....

2 comments:

  1. I read the original version of this post that you had put up and, I must say Chris, it was entertaining... that may have not been your intention but your story-telling is spot on, and I really don't know why you'd take down a post.

    Have confidence man, in everything you write! It was the first thing of yours I read and it made me come back... Your writing has great feeling in it, you mentioned no names, so why be ashamed of 'lashing out'?

    Say how you feel, or you're better off not saying anything at all.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joanne!

      Thank you very much for this! I really appreciate it. You are absolutely right! I should have never taken it down. Despite what anyone has to say it is my truth and how I feel and I will never apologize for that. Thank you for your encouragement and I hope you continue to read and follow.

      Delete