Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Ladies/Gentlemen

What’s up ya’ll! Let’s keep it 100 for the last week of May! So in my own normal fashion…when I hear or see something that intrigues me, I MUST speak out on it. So as it stands, same sex couples are able to marry and share the same benefits as any other couple. Transgenders are able to walk freely (for the most part) and are becoming more accepted every day. The term “gay” is becoming the new normal. Hell they’re even trying to turn Captain America gay…lol… So why is it an issue that, transgenders shouldn’t be able to use the restroom of the gender they identify with? They have been doing it for YEARS. And now because it’s been brought to the light it’s an issue!?!?! I’m sorry, it’s dumb as fuck, that’s my opinion and you’re entitled to yours.

No matter how much of a big step the LGBT community takes, there is always something trying to knock us back. It’s always SOMETHING! But here’s the gotcha, of course I would expect people who are against this community to object, but there are people who “allegedly” pro-gay that object as well. So this is what I have to say, and I’m sure I’ll ruffle some feathers. All these women, fag-hags and gay-lovers that have a problem with it, how are you pro-gay and pro-equality when you have a problem with a transgender using a restroom! Do you think if a woman transitioned into a man that men would have a problem with it????? NO! Men don’t give a fuck! So why it is that, if a man transitions into a woman, that you’d have a problem with them using the women’s restroom???? It ain’t like there are urinals in there!!! Like I said, it’s dumb as fuck, but that’s my opinion. And don’t bring the kids into this, I’m sure there are plenty of things your kids shouldn’t witness under your parental guidance but that doesn’t make you a bad parent! Kids don’t see this shit, all they see is a woman going into a stale and (hopefully) coming out and washing her hands. BIG FUCKING WHOOP!


You know what I’ve come to the conclusion of, women who have a problem with it, really aren’t ok with gays as they appear. Underneath it all, there’s an underlining disgust or/and hatred for gays. You think we’re trying to steal your men and corrupt your kids. Girl bye! Stop pretending!! Please, we have enough people firing off against us, we don’t need FAKE supports as well! Please cut that shit out and keep it 100!


Picture courtesy of:
http://www.mydoorsign.com/unisex-restroom-signs

No comments:

Post a Comment