Friday, September 4, 2015

Happy Birthday Bey!

It is September 4! 34 years ago, a family from Houston, Texas gave birth to a beautiful little girl and they wished all the blessings and love over their precious one. And like any parent, they wished for their first born, that all her dreams come true. Well that was an understatement. Because at the age of 34 the little baby girl grew up to be one of the world's biggest most influential entertainers and a force to be recon with in pop culture! I wanna give a shout out to my favorite singer on her 34th birthday!! The things you have accomplished and the people you have touched is unfathomable. I don't know if this will get to you, but I wanna say, I respect you so much. You work hard to give your fans the best of you and I thank you so much. You have touched my life in so many ways, although we have never met, there has been days were I didn't know if I could go on, even in my darkest hours, I got through with a prayer and a Beyoncé song! lol....It really pisses me off when people hate on this woman for no reason, because she is the hottest in the game. PERIOD! This woman works extra hard to give fans their moneys worth. EVERY TIME! She sings her heart out and lord knows this chick be slinging that hair and killin it in those heels!.... I am looking forward to your new music (hopefully soon, like REAL SOON) and the next time I get the chance to see you in concert. I have seen Beyoncé 5 times (6 including DC3) and have not been disappointed by your stage presence at all, EVER! Your music has made me feel like I can be strong when I don't feel like it, be Flawless when my flaws are open for the world to see, and be a diva even when the world looks down on me as ugly, fat or a dreadful divo. Thank you for being you and sometimes giving me the strength to be me! People are gonna hate on me for writing this, but I love Beyoncé and I wanna wish her a Happy Birthday and that's keeping it 100! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEYONCÉ
 FROM THE CLARKS!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment