Sunday, August 9, 2015

Girl Talk: What's Your Fantasy?

I take a deep breath. Mind racing. The air is crisp and cool, but my body temperature is heighten by the 3 glasses of wine I've drank. I can smell the sweet scents of my lotion on my body as I bite my lip and the anticipation builds between my legs. It's a bold move but a necessary one. I can hear the music playing softly from the living room. But not too loud so I can hear my King coming through the door. My mind flips through moments of intimacy over the last few months. I shift with aggravation. We've been so busy and tired lately, there seems to be a disconnect, time to reconnect this shit. I can feel my smooth comforter beneath me. I remember how the bed looked before I got into it. It was made to perfection, like something out of a magazine. By the time I'm able to see again, it'll be completely fucked up. And that's when I hear the sound I've been waiting for. I can hear the keys rattling at the front door in the distance. My heart beat continues to race and I exhale. I can hear his foot steps from a far and I look towards the direction the sound is coming from,but I see nothing but darkness. "Baby?" he calls for me. "In here" I reply. It's like my hormones grow more intense the closer he gets to the room. "Damn, what's going on?" And before I can speak, he sees me and know immediately what's going down. I'm blind-folded naked on the bed, and I'm ready to have my way with my man. I hope he's ready too... It's 1:00AM and I am here in my living room while my King is safe and soundly asleep awaiting for me to take my place next to him in our King size bed. It's dark in here and I feel like my thoughts are running wild. I had a friend who commented on BeyoncĂ©'s song Partition for it's content. Talking about Bey gon have everyone getting arrested for having sex in cars. And how it was too "out there" No girl, you're just boring as hell and I feel sorry for your future husband. The song to me represents a fantasy I hear a lot of concerns that when you get married or have been in a relationship for a very long time, the sex dwindles down and sometimes completely fizzes out. Well ladies and gents, if your sex drive is as high as mine, you find creative ways to...get back in the saddle.  Here's a few fantasies that come to mind and some are even ones of my own...The scenario I started I like to call the Naked Attraction. This is pretty simply put the element of surprise. You know your man is coming home. Have that thing FRESH, I repeat, FRESH, don't throw no stink ass or cooch on him! When you get out the shower, have that body nice and soft and smooth. Make sure you use the Bath and Body Works, something he'll smell as soon as he walks in the bedroom. And just be ready to go when he gets home. My scenario was naked in the bed, but you can be spread eagle on the couch, face down ass up, or propped up in the door way. The blind-fold is just an added touch to make things more intense. And if you REALLY wanna take it down, let him tie you up or vice versa... Let's say you're on date night, same typical date night. Dinner and a movie. It doesn't bother you because you love spending time with the boo. BUT, you think ahead and prepare for this date night. You slip on the extra sexy underneath and before you go home, let him have dessert...in a parking lot...behind a building...hell if you really wanna turn up the heat...take it throw back and do it in the movie theater. Sit in the WAY back, pick a not so popular movie, do not pick a crowded theater...you will get kicked out, sit in the back and do what ever comes to mind. Sit on the dick and take a ride. Toot it and boot it, let him eat that thing. The thought of getting caught will make for a very intense orgasm. Sometimes your home can make for a very boring scene, not for me, but for some, get a hotel...one with a balcony...Let's call this the Balcony Pop-Off. You can't tell me it's not hot to be totally naked on your balcony, he has you bent over the rail. And he just plunges that thick throbbing dick inside you and you can barely catch your breath. He fucks you so hard, you cum all over yourself. And oops, you were so caught in the moment, you didn't even notice the hotel manager down below smoking a cigarette watching the entire thing...awkward lol....Or...you can do it like my favorite drink...sex on the beach. Don't worry about the sand in your hair or between your thighs... you can have fun rinsing it off later...But you don't have to leave your house to have a fantasy. He can bend me over the table, the kitchen counter, straddle him on the couch...take it in the shower...oh boy. The point is to spice it up. You love this man, if things get stale, freshen that shit up. I don't understand why people cheat because they are not fulfilled at home. Fuck that, I don't want any other man. No other man can fulfill me the way my husband does. I want all of the above with HIM! lol If you're having problems in the bedroom talk about it, take action, do not let things go south...unless it's a tongue...lol Speaking of which...Hell you can even pull a 4-Play in the foyer, catch him as he's coming in. Don't give him any time to think. Pull that dick out and go to work. Suck that dick like your life depends on it. But not to completion, just enough so he's rock hard and ready to roll. And on to the bedroom you go. Like for real! Us as bottoms and women can not be afraid to initiate sex when we want it. Stroke his ego, call him daddy, get that shit POPPING! The ladies in married to medicine talked about Dr. Heavenly because she call her husband daddy, OK! SO WHAT!? I call my husband daddy too! What you hatin for? That's your man, what you scared for??? Now you can't be too aggressive ALL the time, just enough to get him going, then let him take control. But if your man get to acting funny and say he too tired and all this foolishness, fuck it! TAKE THE SHIT! And THAT'S keeping it 100!!

2 comments: