Sunday, July 19, 2015

STRAIGHT/GAY/CONFUSED

It is 4:42AM, I'm tired but I'm wired. It is a restless night here in the Clark household. So with my unfortunate case of insomnia, I decided to give you something to read. It is crazy how people have expectations that if you're gay, you know when someone else is gay. I hate to break it to you ladies, but that is a MYTH! Sorry my fellow gay ladies and gents, I have to keep it real. The "gaydar" is a myth. It is simply used for mere entertainment. And I will explain why. Every gay person, has been attracted to a straight person. Don't lie and say you haven't. Then there is the ever unfortunate falling for the straight guy. Now this is where disaster strikes. Check this out, because I've been here myself. Sometimes a gay guy or girl, meets someone of the same sex. Work, school, where ever. They click with this person, this person is nice to them and it makes us wonder....could he/she be into me? This was a nightmare for me at one time. Shortly after my breakup with the Confused Cheater, I met a guy. I thought he was SO fine. Tall, brown skin, nice personality. Truth be told, my crush on him made me forget about my broken heart. Well, we became friends and I just knew he was going to be my man. If I tried hard enough and showed him enough that I cared, he would be mine. I was young dumb and batting zero. No matter how many gifts I gave, nice and encouraging words I gave, hanging out I did, he was still straight. Unfortunately, when I realized how good of a friend I had, I lost my friend because of my not so subtle pursuing. He never made me feel any kind of way about being gay, he was just my friend. It's very unfortunate. So no, my gaydar wasn't BROKEN, that shit never worked. Had it worked, I would still have my friend right now. Gay men go after straight men all the time, hoping if I could just turn him gay, life would be perfect. And then you have those gay men that just believe they can turn any man out, but that's a different conversation. Although you can't help who you're attracted to, you can help how you choose to act on those feelings. Confusion is a word thrown around a lot in this lifestyle. I'm a slice this thing up 3 ways for you. First there is the straight man who says he's not gay. Yes, yes, I'm referring to the DL man. Men on the down low have women at home by day, and fuck men at night, or vice versa, depending on his wife/girlfriend's schedule. Now if you ask him, yes he's cheating, but he's not gay. Because he's having sex with a woman, or a tranny. But because transgender identifies as a woman, what can you say. You can't do anything but let them have that. Gay cheater or plain cheater, he's still a damn cheater! BUT, there are those who get head from men, or just a quick fuck. And no they're not gay because they're not attracted to men. I'm sorry hunny, you're confused, you say you're straight but you like to have sex with men???? We call them trade. You got a girl, but you want me to do what??? Yeah ok, an old tired piece of trade, at that!  Then there's the flip-flopper. This guy is gay or I guess Bi. One week he's straight, then the girl he's dating pisses him off, he dumps her, says he's through with woman and he's completely gay now. Then guy pisses him off, and same cycle. If you don't make up your damn mind!!! The Bi thing ain't working, PICK ONE! I used to think Bi-Sexuality was selfish. But no,there is nothing wrong with being Bi-Sexual, you like what you like. The problem is the flip-floppers! You're gay, then you're straight, gay, straight, gay, straight, shit you don't confuse your damn self!?!? Finally there is the marry-go-round man. These men are straight but like to test to see how far they will let themselves go with a guy. I had a friend that was straight, he would flirt with me, tell me I'm beautiful, he always wanted me to rub his 6-pack, always grabbing my booty. Get mad when the confused cheater and I were on good terms, and tell me he's a better man. But then when things went wrong, he's straight. Tell me he wouldn't mind dating me, but he's straight. Want to have sex but he's straight. I'm so dizzy from this damn ride, I'm ready to get the fuck off!! BOY BYE! Confusion is a bitch, I say, take your confused ass on and do some soul searching. Find out what you really want before bringing somebody into your drama. When it comes to straight men, the only "gaydar" I think applies is when they give themselves away. They saying goes, if a man protests loudly and is just doing the most about defending his sexuality, he's either, gay or thought about it. I actually believe this to be true. Because most straight guys are comfortable enough with their sexuality, they don't feel the need to explain themselves. They don't act all weird and extra macho around gay men, unless they're doing crazy queen stuff. Now, here's the question of the hour. Can a straight man, be straight if he likes to get his ass ate or played with? I know what ya'll are thinking, but my answer is YES! A man's sexual desires with a WOMAN, no matter what they are, don't make him gay. Some men are just freaky like that. Just because you fuck her in the butt, you're not gay. Just because she eats that ass, you're not gay. Just because she slips a finger in that ass, you're not gay. And hell my husband may suck on these titties but that don't make him straight or want women!!! Its just what some men like sexually. Ladies don't make him feel less of a man because he wants to expand in the bedroom. And guys don't feel embarrassed because you do want to expand, or she does. Life is too short to not try new things. If you're with your mate, sometimes you gotta switch it up. No matter what your sexual preference. Tops, let these bottoms trade places, see how it feels when you come knocking walls down. Ladies let these men be sexually free with you. Why not? Bottom line is, do you, experience stuff and be safe while doing it. Be consistent, be you, be free of judgement, be freaky, stop the denial, choose your happiness, because you're worth it. There is nothing worse than wanting something but being to afraid to ask for it and being secretly miserable. That's not what's up and that is not a life worth living, and that's keeping it 100!

2 comments:

  1. Lies u tell. When I point out the gays I'm right bout 75% right..

    ReplyDelete
  2. N u have my purse. Ohh. I guess boy u look cute

    ReplyDelete